NSSTA 2021 online Voting Instructions
The morning voting opens, Wednesday 5/5/2021, you will receive an election notification email from VoteM with your pin number.
In order to cast your vote, you will use the Email Address that you use with NSSTA and the voting PIN provided to you in the election notification email.
To Vote Online click the URL below:
Go to https://nssta2021conference.com
Click on Elections in the menu bar
Then click on the blue button: ‘Click here to Vote for NSSTA Board of Directors’
To log in and access your ballot, you must enter your email address and the PIN provided to you in your email notification.
Note: You must enter the email address that we used to send you your PIN.
- Click the Submit button to continue to the ballot page.
- Your ballot will be presented for you to mark your choice. To be sure your vote counts, select the circle to the left of your choice. To change your vote, you must first deselect the circle that is selected, and then you may select your new choice.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the page to proceed to the ballot summary page.
- Review your choices
- If you wish to change any of your selections, select the Change Selection button located to the right of your selection summary or alert message for each contest. This will take you directly to that contest.
- When you are satisfied with your selection, click the Submit button to complete and submit your ballot.
Note: Once you select Submit, you cannot change your selections. Once you submit your ballot you will not be able to log in again. You must submit your ballot by May 7, 2021, at 12:00PM EST
If you are unable to locate your PIN, you may contact the help desk at email@example.com. For security purposes, the help desk will confirm your name, email address, and verify your eligibility prior to providing you with your PIN.